Gimnazjum / Wątek

# Autor: marcin762 Wysłano: 27.4.2009 (19:08) Odpowiedzi: 5

zadanie z angielskiego

Proszę o pomoc w rozwiązaniu następującego zadania: Complete the sentences,putting the verbs given into the present perfect or past simple. 1.... in an aeroplane before? (you ever fly) 2.... what I told you to do? (you already forget) 3. My parents ... me some money when I left home. (give) 4. There is nobody here - everybody ... out. (go) 5. ... when you left the dentist? (your mouth hurt) 6. I asked them to be quiet but they ... talking. (keep) 7.I ... him since we were at school together. (know) 8. I ... a lot since I started coming to this school. (learn) 9. I ... him $500. (already lend) 10. The police ... me talk to Jane after she was arrested. (let) 11. We ... the beds and cleaned the rooms. (already make) 12. ... the taxi driver yet? ( you pay) 13. I carried the suitcase into the hall and ... them by the front door. (put) 14. She ... most of his boooks already. (read) 15. Ileft the house and ... quickly down the street. (run) 16. I ... the doctor about it, but she couldn`t help. (already see) 17. I`m sorry, the car is not here- I ... it. (just sell) 18. I ... the door quietly when I left. (shut) 19.She ... very well, but I did not like the band. (sing) 20. I was so tired I ... for twelve hours. (sleep) 21. ... to John`s teacher about his homework yet? (you speak) 22. I`m afraid I ... all the money. (already spent) 23. I ... in the rain and waited for the bus. (stand) 24. ... my photograph yet? (you not take) 25. Someone ... me about your new job. (just tell) 26. She ... the ball to me and I caught it. (throw) 27. I ... whta he was trying yo say but Pat didn`t. (understand) 28. She ... expensive clothes and drove a Mercedes. (wear) 29. I ... sixty letters asking for jobs. (already write) 30. ... your books back already? (they bring) 31. The police ... the person who stole my purse. He is at the police station now. (catch) 32.We ... the new person for the job. (already choose) 33. Nobody ... to see me yesterday. (come) 34. It was very expensive - it ... a thousand dollars. (cost) 35. ... the wasing-up yet? (you not do) 36. Someone ... into the swimming pool. (just fall) 37. I ... terrible when I woke up this morning (feel)

Proszę o pomoc w rozwiązaniu następującego zadania:
Complete the sentences,putting the verbs given into the present perfect or past simple.
1.... in an aeroplane before? (you ever fly)
2.... what I told you to do? (you already forget)
3. My parents ... me some money when I left home. (give)
4. There is nobody here - everybody ... out. (go)
5. ... when you left the dentist? (your mouth hurt)
6. I asked them to be quiet but they ... talking. (keep)
7.I ... him since we were at school together. (know)
8. I ... a lot since I started coming to this school. (learn)
9. I ... him $500. (already lend)
10. The police ... me talk to Jane after she was arrested. (let)
11. We ... the beds and cleaned the rooms. (already make)
12. ... the taxi driver yet? ( you pay)
13. I carried the suitcase into the hall and ... them by the front door. (put)
14. She ... most of his boooks already. (read)
15. Ileft the house and ... quickly down the street. (run)
16. I ... the doctor about it, but she couldn`t help. (already see)
17. I`m sorry, the car is not here- I ... it. (just sell)
18. I ... the door quietly when I left. (shut)
19.She ... very well, but I did not like the band. (sing)
20. I was so tired I ... for twelve hours. (sleep)
21. ... to John`s teacher about his homework yet? (you speak)
22. I`m afraid I ... all the money. (already spent)
23. I ... in the rain and waited for the bus. (stand)
24. ... my photograph yet? (you not take)
25. Someone ... me about your new job. (just tell)
26. She ... the ball to me and I caught it. (throw)
27. I ... whta he was trying yo say but Pat didn`t. (understand)
28. She ... expensive clothes and drove a Mercedes. (wear)
29. I ... sixty letters asking for jobs. (already write)
30. ... your books back already? (they bring)
31. The police ... the person who stole my purse. He is at the police station now. (catch)
32.We ... the new person for the job. (already choose)
33. Nobody ... to see me yesterday. (come)
34. It was very expensive - it ... a thousand dollars. (cost)
35. ... the wasing-up yet? (you not do)
36. Someone ... into the swimming pool. (just fall)
37. I ... terrible when I woke up this morning (feel)

• 1 Have you ever flown in an aeroplane before? (you ever fly) 2.Have you already forgotten what I told you to do? (you already forget) chociaż do pytań to bardziej yet, niż already. 3. My parents gave me some money when I left home. (give) 4. There is nobody here - everybody have gone out. (go) 5.Did your mouth hurt when you left the dentist? (your mouth hurt) 6. I asked them to be quiet but they ... talking. (keep) 7.I ... him since we were at school together. (know) 8. I ... a lot since I started coming to this school. (learn) 9. I have already lend him $500. (already lend) 10. The police let me talk to Jane after she was arrested. (let) 11. We have already made the beds and cleaned the rooms. (already make) 12. Have you paied the taxi driver yet? ( you pay) 13. I carried the suitcase into the hall and ... them by the front door. (put) 14. She ... most of his boooks already. (read) 15. Ileft the house and ... quickly down the street. (run) 16. I have already seen the doctor about it, but she couldn`t help. (already see) 17. I`m sorry, the car is not here- I have just sold it. (just sell) 18. I shuted the door quietly when I left. (shut) 19.She sang very well, but I did not like the band. (sing) 20. I was so tired I slept for twelve hours. (sleep) 21. have you spoken to John`s teacher about his homework yet? (you speak) 22. I`m afraid I ... all the money. (already spent) 23. I standed in the rain and waited for the bus. (stand) 24. Have you taken my photograph yet? (you not take) 25. Someone has just told me about your new job. (just tell) 26. She ... the ball to me and I caught it. (throw) 27. I ... whta he was trying yo say but Pat didn`t. (understand) 28. She ... expensive clothes and drove a Mercedes. (wear) 29. I ... sixty letters asking for jobs. (already write) 30. ....your books back already? (they bring) 31. The police ... the person who stole my purse. He is at the police station now. (catch) 32.We have already chosen the new person for the job. (already choose) 33. Nobody came to see me yesterday. (come) 34. It was very expensive - it cost a thousand dollars. (cost) 35. Haven`t you done the wasing-up yet? (you not do) 36. Someone has just fell into the swimming pool. (just fall) 37. I ... terrible when I woke up this morning (feel)

1 Have you ever flown in an aeroplane before? (you ever fly)

2.Have you already forgotten what I told you to do? (you already forget) chociaż do pytań to bardziej yet, niż already.
    3. My parents gave me some money when I left home. (give)
    4. There is nobody here - everybody have gone out. (go)
    5.Did your mouth hurt when you left the dentist? (your mouth hurt)
    6. I asked them to be quiet but they ... talking. (keep)
    7.I ... him since we were at school together. (know)
    8. I ... a lot since I started coming to this school. (learn)
    9. I have already lend him $500. (already lend)
    10. The police let me talk to Jane after she was arrested. (let)
    11. We have already made the beds and cleaned the rooms. (already make)
    12. Have you paied the taxi driver yet? ( you pay)
    13. I carried the suitcase into the hall and ... them by the front door. (put)
    14. She ... most of his boooks already. (read)
    15. Ileft the house and ... quickly down the street. (run)
    16. I have already seen the doctor about it, but she couldn`t help. (already see)
    17. I`m sorry, the car is not here- I have just sold it. (just sell)
    18. I shuted the door quietly when I left. (shut)
    19.She sang very well, but I did not like the band. (sing)
    20. I was so tired I slept for twelve hours. (sleep)
    21. have you spoken to John`s teacher about his homework yet? (you speak)
    22. I`m afraid I ... all the money. (already spent)
    23. I standed in the rain and waited for the bus. (stand)
    24. Have you taken my photograph yet? (you not take)
    25. Someone has just told me about your new job. (just tell)
    26. She ... the ball to me and I caught it. (throw)
    27. I ... whta he was trying yo say but Pat didn`t. (understand)
    28. She ... expensive clothes and drove a Mercedes. (wear)
    29. I ... sixty letters asking for jobs. (already write)
    30. ....your books back already? (they bring)
    31. The police ... the person who stole my purse. He is at the police station now. (catch)
    32.We have already chosen the new person for the job. (already choose)
    33. Nobody came to see me yesterday. (come)
    34. It was very expensive - it cost a thousand dollars. (cost)
    35. Haven`t you done the wasing-up yet? (you not do)
    36. Someone has just fell into the swimming pool. (just fall)
    37. I ... terrible when I woke up this morning (feel)

• masz niektóre, bo jak narazie nie mam czasu więcej ;/ ale generalnie jak masz already, yet, just to jest present perfect.

masz niektóre, bo jak narazie nie mam czasu więcej ;/
    ale generalnie jak masz already, yet, just to jest present perfect.

• 1. Have you ever flown in an aeroplane before? (you ever fly) 2. Have you already forgotten what I told you to do? (you already forget) 3. My parents gave me some money when I left home. (give) 4. There is nobody here - everybody went out. (go) 5. Did your mouth hurt when you left the dentist? (your mouth hurt) 6. I asked them to be quiet but they kept talking. (keep) 7.I have known him since we were at school together. (know) 8. I have learnt a lot since I started coming to this school. (learn) 9. I have already lent him $500. (already lend) 10. The police let me talk to Jane after she was arrested. (let) 11. We have already made the beds and cleaned the rooms. (already make) 12. Have you paid the taxi driver yet? ( you pay) 13. I carried the suitcase into the hall and I put them by the front door. (put) 14. She has read most of hius boooks already. (read) 15. I left the house and run quickly down the street. (run) 16. I have already seen the doctor about it, but she couldn`t help. (already see) 17. I`m sorry, the car is not here- I just have sold it. (just sell) 18. I shut the door quietly when I left. (shut) 19.She sang very well, but I did not like the band. (sing) 20. I was so tired I slept for twelve hours. (sleep) 21. Have you spoken to John`s teacher about his homework yet? (you speak) 22. I`m afraid I have already spent all the money. (already spent) 23. I stood in the rain and waited for the bus. (stand) 24. Haven't you taken my photograph yet? (you not take) 25. Someone just has told me about your new job. (just tell) 26. She threw the ball to me and I caught it. (throw) Prawidlowo powinno być had thrown no ale... 27. I understood what he was trying yo say but Pat didn`t. (understand) 28. She wore expensive clothes and drove a Mercedes. (wear) 29. I have alredy written sixty letters asking for jobs. (already write) 30. Have they brought your books back already? (they bring) 31. The police had cought the person who stole my purse. He is at the police station now. (catch) 32.We have already choosen the new person for the job. (already choose) 33. Nobody came to see me yesterday. (come) 34. It was very expensive - it cost a thousand dollars. (cost) 35. Haven't you done the wasing-up yet? (you not do) 36. Someone just have fallen into the swimming pool. (just fall) 37. I felt terrible when I woke up this morning (feel) Czy te zdania podawala wam nauczycielka czy sa z ksiazki?

1. Have you ever flown in an aeroplane before? (you ever fly)
    2. Have you already forgotten what I told you to do? (you already forget)
    3. My parents gave me some money when I left home. (give)
    4. There is nobody here - everybody went out. (go)
    5. Did your mouth hurt when you left the dentist? (your mouth hurt)
    6. I asked them to be quiet but they kept talking. (keep)
    7.I have known him since we were at school together. (know)
    8. I have learnt a lot since I started coming to this school. (learn)
    9. I have already lent him $500. (already lend)
    10. The police let me talk to Jane after she was arrested. (let)
    11. We have already made the beds and cleaned the rooms. (already make)
    12. Have you paid the taxi driver yet? ( you pay)
    13. I carried the suitcase into the hall and I put them by the front door. (put)
    14. She has read most of hius boooks already. (read)
    15. I left the house and run quickly down the street. (run)
    16. I have already seen the doctor about it, but she couldn`t help. (already see)
    17. I`m sorry, the car is not here- I just have sold it. (just sell)
    18. I shut the door quietly when I left. (shut)
    19.She sang very well, but I did not like the band. (sing)
    20. I was so tired I slept for twelve hours. (sleep)
    21. Have you spoken to John`s teacher about his homework yet? (you speak)
    22. I`m afraid I have already spent all the money. (already spent)
    23. I stood in the rain and waited for the bus. (stand)
    24. Haven't you taken my photograph yet? (you not take)
    25. Someone just has told me about your new job. (just tell)
    26. She threw the ball to me and I caught it. (throw) Prawidlowo powinno być had thrown no ale...
    27. I understood what he was trying yo say but Pat didn`t. (understand)
    28. She wore expensive clothes and drove a Mercedes. (wear)
    29. I have alredy written sixty letters asking for jobs. (already write)
    30. Have they brought your books back already? (they bring)
    31. The police had cought the person who stole my purse. He is at the police station now. (catch)
    32.We have already choosen the new person for the job. (already choose)
    33. Nobody came to see me yesterday. (come)
    34. It was very expensive - it cost a thousand dollars. (cost)
    35. Haven't you done the wasing-up yet? (you not do)
    36. Someone just have fallen into the swimming pool. (just fall)
    37. I felt terrible when I woke up this morning (feel)

Czy te zdania podawala wam nauczycielka czy sa z ksiazki?

• Dziękuje za pomoc. Jagodowy_sen--> te zdania są z jakichś skserowanych kartek

Dziękuje za pomoc.
    Jagodowy_sen--> te zdania są z jakichś skserowanych kartek

Zaloguj się aby móc odpowiadać w tym wątku
Pozostało znaków 5000